Last night the Grimms came over and we decorated gingerbread houses and played Guitar Hero. Later in the evening we were surprised by the first snow of the season. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Looks like a lot of fun. It is so funny how perfect the house is as they get older. I don't you ever get to old to bil a gingerbread house. I find myself wanting to make one just as bad.
3 comments:
I love the Christmas blog background :) Thanks for having us over for chili!
Looks like a lot of fun. It is so funny how perfect the house is as they get older. I don't you ever get to old to bil a gingerbread house. I find myself wanting to make one just as bad.
can you email me pics of the gingerbread night? I don't think I took any... Thanks :)
Post a Comment